2021 Vital Cross-Country League and ChampionshipsAugust 12, 2021
2021 VITAL National ChampionshipsAugust 18, 2021
17 August 2021
All Clubs, Regions
2021 VITAL NATIONAL CROSS-COUNTRY LEAGUE & CHAMPIONSHIPS
We have the pleasure to confirm that the 1st leg of the 2021 Vital National Cross–Country League will be organised on Saturday 21st August at the Candos Wellness Park from 09.00hrs to noon.
A copy of the course is attached for your kind attention.
Kindly note that the competitions will be organised on 2 different tracks and you will have to observe the following:
- All sanitary measures and social distancing to be observed.
- All athletes, coaches and team leaders to wear mask.
- All participants will receive a mask after having crossed the finishing line.
- All participants will each collect a vital 0.5 lt water after their race on a designated table.
- Team Leaders will have to gather their teams in different small groups
- Team Leaders/Coaches who have not yet collected their bibs must do so on Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th August from 10.00hrs to 15.00hrs at Nebiolo House, Reduit
Relying on your usual understanding
Course Plan Sodnac-21-8-2021